19.6.07
ByeBye ;D



I’ll Stand By You

Oh why you look so sad
The
tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now
Don’t be ashamed to
cry
Let me see you through
Cause I’ve seen the dark side too

When the night falls on you
You don't know what to do
Nothing
you confess
Could make me love you less

I’ll stand by you
I’ll
stand by you
Won’t let nobody hurt you
I’ll stand by you

So if
you're mad get mad
Don’t hold it all inside
Come on and talk to me now
Hey, what you got to hide
I get angry too
Well I’m a lot like you

When you're standing at the crossroads
And don't know which path to
choose
Let me come along
Cause even if you're wrong

I’ll stand
by you
I’ll stand by you
Won’t let nobody hurt you
I’ll stand by you
Take me in into you darkest hour
And I’ll never desert you
I’ll
stand by you

And when, when the night falls on you, baby
You feeling
all alone
You won't be on your own

I’ll stand by you
I’ll stand
by you
Won’t let nobody hurt you
I’ll stand by you
Take me in into
you darkest hour
And I’ll never desert you
I’ll stand by you

Oh
I’ll stand by you
I’ll stand by you


Previously sang by ThePretenders, but i think i preferred Carrie Underwood's ;]






2:29 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS