10.4.07
Yay i love happpy songs {3 !
Lift up th feeelings :DDDD !
yayyyyy :D


Come Rain Come Shine

Unsuspecting, the way you cross my mind
Who could've known you'd be so real
But unrelenting, the grip that lives around you, give me a sign
So I can rescue you, and save the day, yeah

[Chorus]
Bring in the rain, bring in the shine
Let it go stop wasting time, I'm calling out to you
And don't chase the sun, don't race the sky
Let it go stop wasting time
And I'm calling out to you

I'm calling out to you
Fascinating, how moments feel sublime
Seems like I'm glowing when you're near
But unavailing, when you pay no mind or you're twisting every other line
Baby say the words I'll rescue you and make you mine

[Chorus]
I'm calling out to you

Come rain come shine, stop wasting time
Come rain come shine, you will be mine
Come rain come shine, stop wasting time
Come rain come shine, you will be mine

[Chorus x2]
I'm calling out to you
-----------------------------

I think today's assembly was the best of all.
:D !
So coooool!
Beatboxing.
(nt sure if it's spelt like this.. )
Damn coooool, lahhhhhh!
Wahlao!
Wna buy him home :]
Drop it like it's hottttttttt ~

Labels:



10:35 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS