Ohhh yeh.
I Dont Give A Damn - Avril Lavigne
Cause I don't give it up, I don't give a damn
What you say about that
You know I don't give it up, I don't give a damn
What you say about that
You know I'm not gonna cry, about some stupid guy
A guy who thinks he's all thatSummer Love -Justin Timberlake
I can't wait to fall in love with you
You can't wait to fall in love with me
This just can't be summer love, you'll see
This just can't be summer love (L-O-V-E)Ytd was Karen's bday :D
Had th choco cake..
& splashed water all over her,
Hahahaha,
She was well-prepared de lehh!!
Wear slipppers, tshirt..
Hahah.
Ytd was kinda shiok lor..
Music - Testg the guys the recorder test
then we all zilian th whole of 2 periods man!
Hahaha, like siao like tht..
Then health check..
Backbone thingyy..
My left side got abit prob haha.
Then height & weight!
& i've grownn!!!
Ghaaaahahaha!
:D
Then walk ard sch ~
Shuang:D
Today did th D&T thingy ;D
Did my wan1 wan1 thing ;D
Gna do more on Mon ;]
So tmr's gna be the English Exams..
=x
I hope everythings gna be fineee :D
Went home after sci remedial & lunch.
Then Dalcia called me in a very rushed tone..
Kinda demandg me to go pei her buy things needed for her camp.
blahhhh..
So i wenta meet her..
Bought torchlight, towel, & many shit..
Then we met an idiot trying to cut queue -.-
Wantd to slp de.
Maybe nt postingnext few days?
cos have to study le lehhh ):
Mugmug mug ;[
Everydody studyyyyyyy :D
I feeel no stress..
I can handle stress well ;]
Hahahahah.
I'm a Flirt.Ima Ima Ima Ima flirt
Soon as I see her walk up in the club Ima flirt
Winkin eyes at me when I roll up on dem dubs Ima flirt
Sometimes when im wit my chick on the low Ima flirt
And when shes wit her man lookin at me damn right Ima flirt
So homie dont bring your girl to me to meet cause Ima flirt
And baby dont bring your girlfriend to eat cause Ima flirt
Please believe it unless your game is tight and you trust herrrrr
Then dont bring her round me cause Ima flirt I inrtoduce nice songs okayyyyy ;D