25.3.07
What Hurts The Most - Rascal Flatts

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
That don't bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend I'm ok
But that's not what gets me

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin' to do

It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But I'm doin' It
It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone
Still Harder
Getting up, getting dressed, livin' with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken

What hurts the most
Is being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do

What hurts the most
Is being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do

Not seeing that loving you
That's what I was trying to do





Part of th neos we took tht day {3
Me, Mar, Con, Rox, Tzy, Jas.W, Bing {3


11:35 AM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS