31.3.07

Pretty Boy - M2M


Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you
Like I never ever loved no one before you
Pretty pretty boy of mine
Just tell me you love me too
Oh my pretty pretty boy
I need you
Oh my pretty pretty boy I do
Let me inside
Make me stay right beside you


Monday's gna be the SL investiture le!
Finallyyyy.
& Me & con have to reach sch by o615 ..
Cos kinda kena punished by Angelina.
>.-
While others reach at o63o, if im nt wrong.
Haissssss.
K, so Monday's our big day :D
& this, taken frm SL blog.

MONDAY

hi guys,
there will be a attire and hair check on monday(2/4/07) morning by
MR. WILSON LEE.
pls bring extra cash as u willhave to purchase hairclips and socks from us if ur attire is not proper.


Like, Wow.

Have to bring extra cash to buy socks / Hairclips.
>.-
Ok, so..
Today, in class.
Wister sortof thought out of sme electrical family..
Haha.
I lost the paper containing the family treee.
So i cant rly rmb who is who and what and where.
Cld just rmb some.

Me - Battery
My sons & daughters.
Hongyi - MP4
Jas. W - TV.
Brandon.T - I Like.
Karen - I mode.
Michelle- Left/rgt speaker.
Chunheng - Left / rgt speaker
(i forgot who's rgt & who's left. lol )
Biying - Mouse
Her Quan - Keyboard.
& i think some more..?

Then my father - Wis - Charger/ AAA battery..?
His sis - con - AA bat.
Linmin - Single A battery..??
Grdfather - Kian sin..? - Wire lol.
Greatgrdfather- Hui zhong - Switch.
Henan - Plug.
His bro - Jingyang - Plaque
Hahahahhahah
Ade - Electri generator..?
Ethel - Electricity.
Lol, not very sure w all the posistions lol.

Thennn, stayed back at canteen.
Then constance go crazy lor.
Laughg like mad.
Then Saying abt all the things ChenLaoShi showed during lessons.
SunWuKong & All.
>.-
Then when she laugh i get infected too.
lol, then we laugh like idioots luh
Stayg at hougang -.-
& we laughed real hard man.
& then Water battle -.-

Jas.w started de lorrrrr!

Ughhhhh, then in the end all wet.

Lol.

Damn funny, and the whole place was wet =X

Paisehhhhh.





10:18 AM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS