22.3.07
I love this song ~
{3

Katharine McPhee
Over It




I'm over your lies
And I'm over your games
I'm over you asking me
When you know
I'm not OK

You call me at night
And I pick up the phone
And though you be tellin' me
I know
You're not alone

Oh
And that's why
Your eyes
I'm over it
Your smile
I'm over it
Realized
I'm over it
I'm over it
I'm over

Wanting you
To be wanting me
No that ain't no way to be
How I feel
Read my lips
Because I'm so over
I'm so
Moving on
And it's my time
You never were a friend of mine
Hurt at first
A little bit
And now I'm so over
I'm so over it

I'm over your hands
And I'm over your mouth
Tryin' to drag me down
And fill me with self doubt

Oh
And that's why
Your world
I'm over it
So sure
I'm over it
I'm not your girl
I'm over it
I'm over it
I'm over

Wanting you
To be wanting me
No that ain't no way to be
How I feel
Read my lips
Because I'm so over
I'm so
Moving on
And it's my time
You never were a friend of mine
Hurt at first
A little bit
And now I'm so over
So over it
I'm so over it

Woo-oh-oh

Don't call
Don't come by
Ain't no use
Don't ask me why
You'll never change
There'll be no more
Cryin' in the rain

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-wo-wo

I'm so over it
Wanting you
To be wanting me
No that ain't no way to be
How I feel
Read my lips
Because I'm so over
I'm so
Moving on
And it's my time
You never were a friend of mine
Hurt at first
A little bit
And now I'm so over
So over it
I'm so over it

I'm so over it
Wanting you
To be wanting me
No that ain't no way to be
How I feel
Read my lips
Because I'm so over
I'm so
Moving on
And it's my time
You never were a friend of mine
Hurt at first
A little bit
And now I'm so over
So over it
--------------
So yeah, shes th American Idol :D
Her voice's kinda like JoJo..
Nice.


10:08 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS