10.3.07
Hello:D
Major Events in th past few days.
As far i cld rmb, Thursday.

Fell down during PE cos Roxy with her long & skinny legs tripped me.
>.=
Causing legs to be injured &
It takes at least 1 wk to be back to normal.
Skin peeled & bruised surfaced.
& thks to all tht cared.
& SL meeting/wdv after sch.
Then home.
Tests results are out.
Did badly for them lur.
=/

Friday
Was Sports Day at YCK stad.
Blah,
I think Apollo lost big time.
Then it was SL Combined rehearsal back at sch
1 nd 1/2 h after th dismissal time.
Ordered Pizzahut delivery to sch..
Then started rehearsing th walking & all.
The mood was seriously bad at th moment.
As some ppl were a serious irritant to th grp.
& some havg mood swng & all.
Then went t mac.
Was damned quiet for the whole while,
Cos my nose was evry itchy or wdv.
& so if i talked and try control my itchy nose at th same time,
it'd be very weird.
So i decided to shut up.


James Morrison – You Give Me Something
You want to stay with me in the morning
You only hold me when I sleep,
I was meant to tread the water
Now I've gotten in too deep,
For every piece of me that wants you
Another piece backs away.

'Cause you give me something
That makes me scared, alright,
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try,
Please give me something
'Cause someday I might know my heart.

You already waited up for hours
Just to spend a little time alone with me,
And I can say I've never bought you flowers
I can't work out what the mean,
I never thought that I'd love someone,
That was someone else's dream.

'Cause you give me something
That makes me scared, alright,
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try,
Please give me something,
'Cause someday I might call you from my heart,
But it might me a second too late,
And the words I could never say
Gonna come out anyway.

'Cause you give me something
That makes me scared, alright,
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try,
Please give me something,
'Cause you give me something
That makes me scared, alright,
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try,
Please give me something
'Cause someday I might know my heart.
Know my heart, know my heart, know my heart
________________________

Song for th SL thingy? ..
I don noe..


2:02 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS