13.3.07
Heh!
I've got th sudden urge to blog.
Firstly -
There is this person in msn,
Who added me..
Then insisted tht i added him,
When i asked who he was.
Then he don noe say what crap like,
how's ur sch environment like..?
Then hes kinda like sucha freak.
& he craps a lot.
like, wth do i noe you.
~


Secondly,
There is this song which i think i like it quite very much:D
Just So You Know - Jesse McCartney

And I dont know how to be fine when Im not
Cause I dont know how to make a feeling stop
Just so you know
This feelings taking control of me
And I cant help it
I wont sit around, I cant let him win now
Thought you should know
Ive tried my best to let go of you

But I dont want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know
~

think smtimes when you listen to a particular song,
It links to th past.
For example, You love this song damn much & you hum the tune everyday & night --- way back 5 yrs ago & you hear it agn.
The feeling - is back into those yrs AGAIN!
& its like, so sad.
:'(
& you'll like think of what happens during tht period of time.
Like, you fail everytests, or you have a major crush ..
& the feeling is incredible.
Like, o.my.gosh.
& you feel like gng strgt back rgt now or run away immmediately.
:000000
Thirdly - My fever is Down!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Hahahaahhahaahh!
& lastly,
I dont know what am i doing here in th middle of the night (quite)
When im supposed so slp & rest to get th fever down & all.
I think my head hotttttttttt agn.
>:@
Panadolssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Tian ah.
o1ooam, happy new year :X lol.


Here's my promise made tonight
You can count on my for life
Cos thats when I Love You
When nothing you do could change my mind
The more I learn the more I love
The more my heart can't get enough
Thats when I Love You
No matter what




11:39 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS