23.12.06
Tmr's Xmas party!
Im so looking forward to it :D
Yay !
Hahahahahaah.
When im excited, i "ha" alot lolololol.
Went with angie all ard lookin for presents =.=
Haha, th presents cant be said outttttt
Actually i think theyre quite dumb lol.
Well, i shall nt reveal too much as angie said so..
& afterd i went to IMM with my dad & bro..
& took many pics of this shop {don noe what name}
lol:D
A jap big shop with all selling $2..
_________________________________
Beyonce - Irreplaceable



to the left to the left
to the left to the left

mmmmmmm
to the left to the left
everything you own in the box to the left
in the closet, thats my stuff
yes, if I bought it, then please don't touch (don't touch)

and keep on talking that mess, thats fine
could you walk and talk, at the same time?
and- its my name thats on that jag
so go move your bags, let me call you a cab
standing in the front yard, telling me
how I'm such a fool, talking 'bout
how I'll never ever find a man like you

you got me twisted

you must not know 'bout me
you must not know 'bout me
I could have another you in a minute
matter fact, he'll be here in a minute (baby)

you must not know 'bout me
you must not know 'bout me
I can have another you by tomorrow
so don't you ever for a second get to thinkin'
you're irreplaceable

so go ahead and get gone
call up that chick, and see if shes home
oops I bet you thought, that I didn't know
what did you think
I was putting you out for?
because you was untrue
rolling around in the car that I bought you
baby, drop them keys
hurry up, before your taxi leaves


standing in the front yard, telling me
how I'm such a fool, talking 'bout
how I'll never ever find a man like you

you got me twisted

you must not know 'bout me
you must not know 'bout me
I could have another you in a minute
matter fact, he'll be here in a minute (baby)

you must not know 'bout me
you must not know 'bout me
I will have another you by tomorrow
so don't you ever for a second get to thinkin'
you're irreplaceable

so since I'm not your everything
how about I be nothing? nothing at all to you
baby i won't shed a tear for you
I won't lose a wink of sleep

cause the truth of the matter is
replacing you is so easy

to the left to the left
to the left to the left

mmmmmmmm
to the left to the left
everything you own in the box to left

to the left to the left
don't you ever for a second get to thinking
you're irreplaceable

you must not know 'bout me
you must not know 'bout me
I could have another you in a minute
matter fact, he'll be here in a minute (baby)

you must not know 'bout me
you must not know 'bout me
I can have another you by tomorrow
so don't you ever for a second get to thinkin'

you must not know 'bout me
you must not know 'bout me
I could have another you in a minute
matter fact, he'll be here in a minute

you can pack all your things- we're finished
cause you made your bed now lay in it
I could have another you by tomorrow
don't you ever for a second get to thinkin'
you're irreplaceable
_________________________________

Heh, i love this song leh,
Shes pretending to be nt hurt,
But shes like, so hurt,
& she pretends nt to care..
But she really cared so much loh ):

All of th memories so close to me just fade away..
We were meant to be, supposed to be,
but we lost it.
So much for my happy ending /.


11:13 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS