10.12.06
Hellllllllllooooooooooooooooooooo :D:D:D
Okay i shall start with the camp things first :D !
SL Camp.

First day
Alll of us were put into grps & im in grp 1 >.=
& my grp was named urh.. the Shadow Kaisers..
Cos like smth to do with the Mission I M Possible theme mah.
K so my grp mainly consists of
Me, Regina, Nurul, Jacklyn, Ai Wei, Thet Thet(Einitar), Dennis, & Eric.
Then some intro ..
Well, i think other grp names are very urh.. funny & nice larrrr
there were,..
Zenith, Elbissopmi { M.I}, Ki Siao Kias, Bravo, Unix (?), Zan Ji, Kopi!
Haha, cute names..
Then afterd we had our cheers done & then
We had to do smth about our dreams or smth we like..?
I practically had no ideas larr.
So i just find in the mags & newspapers for all food luh..
So, i love foooooooood lar!
Lol.
Then we had some very fun activites luh..
We were all divided into two grps,
Alfa & Omega..
Each consists of 4 grps.
So Grp 1-4 is Team Alfa & Grp 5-8 is Team Omega.
There were alot of games la..
& all competing each other..
We practically lost 2 & i think 2 equal ..
& in the end..
Omega win luh..
Well, actually we alr guessed tht its in th I-Space alr..
Which is the correct ans..
But i don noe why some ppl just don wan to move on out to the i-space.. >.= ?
Thus, we lost
I like Captured !
Cos urh.. we won lah!
& i managed to catch many ppl :D
Hahahah.
Lol.
Then Our night walk at Pierce Reservoir was cancelled cos of the rain i think..
Replaced by night walk in SCH.
& firstly they put us in I-Space to watch a horror movie - called Face ah..
Actually its nt the show thts scary, its the piercing screams tht all of them shout tht make it so damned scary lar!
Aiyoyoyoyo.
Then the seniors they all tell us stupid horror tales about deyi >.=
I think it totally scared th wits out of some.
Then they urh.. suddenly come chiong out & scare us..
Cos they switched off the lights la!!!!!!
Urghs.
Then in the end was real scared le..
Roxanne kinda cried la!
& all of us were like, don wan go le ):
Then in the end, waited like so long for our turns, like kinda nt tht scared le.
Then night walk came.
Totally not scary lar.
Arghs, pekchek.
I tot it was like so damned scary >.=
I think its bcos we were like th last few grps to go,
so they all tired liao, don wan scare liao..
Then in the end we like friend friend with them .
Hahaha.
I heard tht th front few very scary..
Then bath & blah..
Then sleeeep.
Slept ard 2 or 3.. thn woke up at urh.. 6 ?
Yeh.

Second day
Had P.T >.=
Exercise & runrunrun..
Then breakfast.
Then urh.. had this talk in I-Space..
Abt Peer Pressure?
Lol.
Kinda tired lar..
Wna sleeeeeeeeep.
Jacklyn & Nurul left.
Thus we left 6 ppl >.=
Then slpit to go to areas to get ideas or what..,
I went to hospital with Regina..
Then we go with Karen..
Alexandra Hospital.
Woah the talk..
I was practically falling asleep la!
160+ slides?
Ohmy.
& seriously everyone's falling aslp luh
Seniors, facils & us.
The person talk so much..
Tht we missed our Refreshments.
Hais.
Then back to sch,
We were late.
Started on presentations & stuffs.
We went to com labs to do our slides at night.
All our skits, & blah.
Then bath..
Then continue with supper & talk & sleeeeeep.
Me & con went to pam's rm to sleeeep !
Haahhahha.
Then we started some Bombings & come goes the PEanut song!
Lol!
Damn funny la!
Then i slept beside Rox & Con we laugh like siao le.
Then talk talk then slp le.
Ard 2+ bah.

Third Day
VERY TIRED.
I cannot tahan la!
My grp unfortunately had some probs with the slides.. >.=
Hais, but nvm la.
Our Grp left with 5 ppl only
{Eric went for football match}
I admit tht our performance was lousy.
& i THINK others are urh.. kinda boring too lol.
Cos i wanted to slp so much but come facils were behind me..
So is Mr Ericsson >.=
So cant slp luh.
Then the
Friendship Dance ws funny la!
As we.....
Walk to the left
As we walk to th rgt,
As we walk as we walk as we walk all night.
With a heel & a toe
& a half round turned
With a heel & a toe & a new friend found!
Lol.
Not bad lah, i woke up for a while for tht
Hahahhah.
& some ppl hands are real wet.
Hahaha.
Then Prize Presentation..
I think my grp got an award like..
Creative ?
I don noe. lol.
& each of us got urh... $5 Popular voucher.
& the grp tht won most was Ki Siao Kias >.=
Lol.
Then played the peanut song thingy .
Mainly sec 1, 2,3.
Then fun la.
Then blah talk bout reflections
What initiative.. teamwork..
Then we're freeeeeeeeed!
Yeh!
We went opp. to eat.
Damn hungry.
Cos the camp food nt nice.
I personally think la.
Then home luh!
Though my butt, my back, my thighs ache,
This Student Leader Camp is fun!
Hahah.
Woah, long post.
______________________________________________________
K, Ytd went to Tampines Ikea at night.
Woah, alot of ppl luh!
I like the place!
Got many things very nice!
& the rms are fab!
Very nice
Next time maybe i be a interior designer!
Hahahah.
& yeh, snakes can be seen everywhere lol.
Not the real ones, the toy one!
Hahhaha.


1:05 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS