16.11.06
Today had M&D..
Was almost late..
Today was the selection thingy..
Damn scared luh & paiseh.
Have t stand in th middle of the studio & dance to th music..
I forgot everything &my mind was completely blank when i stood up there..
I think i die haha.
=.=
Haiyah,,
Dun care le.
After m&d waited for con for like...
1 & half hour!!!!!!!!!!!!
Urghs.
Then ppl think i like siao or got prob..
Cos i sit at th staircase thr.. like so sad or what..
Haha.
They think i lost my way in th sch..or what.
(i wasnt wearg tshirt linked to deyi)
She owes me a strangle.
Hahah.
Then we went to Serangoon Garden eat mac..
Then procceeded to Roxie's hse :D
Played with Cristal :D
I simply love Cristal :D:D:D
& Played with webcam blah..
I like t go her hse :D
Very fun :D
Made Milo dino :DD
Then went to the playgrd play..
Talked about zhi zu thingy haha.
Then went to climb tree.
Con didnt dare to..
But after some shui4 fu2 frm us,
she climbed haha.
Then Roxie & i are Kampong Kias =.=
Hahaha.
Con is Amk kia.
Lol, so diaoing lame.
Cos rox & i can run on th pebbles
(those stuck on th grd de..)
& con cant haha :D
Then home :D
I saw a shuai ge on my lao pok kai bus
=D

Haha, Daren Tan =P
So lovable..? <333
Hohohoho :D


11:58 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS