I like this song :D
Tho its an old song..
It's raining almost everyday, 1pm +
Makes me feel tht its gna be sleeeeping time.
Stayg at home is boring.
Thus, i went to XiaoQing's hse.
Yeh, & i like her dog mannnnnnn.
Very cute luh!
It's her new dog mahh.
It loves attention damn lot.
Must sayang it everytime.
Lol.
Budden very sian.
Cos her com under repair,
& the board games all at her cousin hse..
>.=
I was like, huh.. walao.
Then we walk walk le..
Very sian..
Then we talk a lot of crap lol.
Then decided to go my hse..
then i siansian.. okay luh.
then we were fighting whose dog were cuter.. lol.
Then ..
Here i am now luhhhhhhhhhh.
Then she chao lame nahhhhh.
She say my hse bacame darker.
>.=""
Diaooooooo.
Thn actually wantd to play in th rain de..
Budden she say the rain nt big enough..
Lol, diaoo.
___________________________________________________
These are th pics took at Orchard & some at Harbourfront/Vivo.
Blogger is letting me down, nt allowing me to upload..
>.=
So & therefore, i use Photobucket luhhh.

I almost missed th blue christmas tree =/

Pretty yeh?


Haha, beeing lame..

Blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Was walking.

Was crossing th road y'know.
Very dangerous okay.
Lol :D the cars coming..

Boring..

No people.
Gd scene for ghostly scene =P

Bus 123 ~ ! lol.

I -dno-what-building..

Nice & artistic rgt?
What a gd photographer :D

McCafe:D

M&M :D Christmas Tree :D

This is nicer :D:D

Pretty.

Action City (?)

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh.

Was he crying for help?
Angie said... >.=

I was crossing th road larrrrrrr. lol.

The huge yellow thingy is very nice yeh.
Cant see clearly.

Very shiny..Money tree..?


Hanging down frm th treeeeee.


Preeeeeetty.

Eh./?

Nice one :D everyone taking pic..

The close-up.
__________________________________________________
Sry for all th blurry images.. >.=''
Christmas's coming!
So fast, a year has gone..
Hais.
Byeeeeeeeee.