Lyrics at th bottom of th post :DHmmmm.
I'm very very tired D:
Slept at 12 ytd..
Then cldnt sleep till 2..
Then when i wanted to sleep.. tht moment,
the hse
trip[meaning: electricity flow cut off.. must go & make the thing.. then can]
Like, damned.
Then my bro call me go with him go on..
Damnit, then come back le, cant sleep agn.
till 3 + am.
Urghs.
Supposed to wake up at 7am but woke up at 6.
Then damn tired.. sleeep agn till time's up.
Damned.
Slept for only like.. 3h +
)*=
Headed my way sch..
For M&D.
Yeh, so..
M&D kinda tiring when ard 11am.
Hah.
Cos somemore she forgot to give us water break..blah.
- yawn.
Then the steps i confused like siao.
Nervous lar ):
& tmr gna be th selection thingy.
which means th last lesson frm her..
Miss chu / chew / choo (?) (!)
I dunno..
Sad lah, cos shes the best among all th teachers :D
Haha.
Anw, i dun care which dance im in la ..
Be it the drug one or th wang laoshi one.
Hahahaha.
After M&D
went with XiuYi
went to find Con
where shes working.
Then con still working.. so wen t library,,
Rained heavily.
Thank god Xiuyi has umbrella.
But she go different way frm me..
But fortunately i have shelter all the way frm whr she left.
O yah, called Sher Ling just now..
She damn siao de luh.
My first time talking to her lorh.
Cos we were planning a meeting..
She damn high..
>.=''
She like.. shouted in th phone lorh.
Wa piang.
Then i in the bus stop..
1 guy sat beside me then he like look at me in a weird manner..
Like.. I am frm mental hsp. de.
Damn paiseh.
Then i dont dare talk loud loud like her..
Tried to quiet down.. budden she keep say
" Ayeeeeeeeeeeeee ! I cannot hear AH!!!
AIYOHHHHHHHHHH
MEET AT WHERE ?!?!?!
I DUNNO MEET WHERE AH!"
Lol.
Then somemore th guy is shuai one luh!
Paisehhhhhhhhhhhh X=
___________________________________________
Lyrics to
Christina Aguilera -
Ain't No Other Man------------------------
Do your thang honey!
I could feel it from the start,
Couldn't stand to be apart.
Something 'bout you caught my eye,
Something moved me deep inside!
I don't know what you did boy but you had it
And i've been hooked ever since.
I told my mother, my brother, my sister and my friends
I told the others, my lovers, both past and present tense.
That everytime I see you everything starts making sense.
Do your thang honey!
Ain't no other man, can stand up next to you
Ain't no other man on the planet does what you do
(what you do).
You're the kinda guy, a girl finds in a blue moon.
You got soul, you got class.
You got style, you bad ass - oh yeah!
Ain't no other man its true - alright -
Ain't no other man but you.
Never thought I'd be alright. No, no, no! Till you came and changed my life. Yeah, yeah, yeah!
What was cloudy now is clear! Yeah, yeah! You're the light that I needed.
You got what I want boy, and I want it! So keep on givin' it up!
Tell your mother, your brother, your sister, and your friends.
And the others, your lovers, better not be present tense.
Cause I want everyone to know that you are mine and no one else's!
Ain't no other man, can stand up next to you
Ain't no other man on the planet does what you do
(what you do).
You're the kinda guy, a girl finds in a blue moon.
You got soul, you got class.
You got style, you bad ass - oh yeah!
Ain't no other man it's true - alright -
Ain't no other man but you.
Break it down now!
Ain't no other, ain't, ain't no other! (other)
Ain't no other, ain't, ain't no other LOVER!
Ain't no other, I, I, I need no other!
Ain't no other man but you!
Ohhhh!
You are there when I'm a mess
Talk me down from every ledge
Give me strength, boy you're the best
You're the only one who's ever passed every test
Ain't no other man, can stand up next to you
Ain't no other man on the planet does what you do
(what you do).
You're the kinda guy, a girl finds in a blue moon.
You got soul, you got class.
You got style with ya bad ass - oh yeah!
Ain't no other man it's true - alright -
Ain't no other man but you.
And now I'm tellin you son, ain't no other man but you
Ain't no other man, can stand up next to you
Ain't no other man on the planet does what you do
(what you do).
You're the kinda guy, a girl finds in a blue moon. (baby, baby, baby)
You got soul, you got class.
You got style ya bad ass - oh yeah!
Ain't no other man it's true - alright -
Ain't no other man but you.
____________________________________
This song so cool & fast & shiok :D
Hahaa:D