26.11.06




Lol,
Me & you is friends,
You smile, I smile,
You hurt, I hurt,
You cry, I cry.
You jump off th bridge, Im gna miss you.
Lollllllllll.



Nice one, Friends.



Yeh, monkey, friends tho.


Yeh.


Cute luh haha.


Huh? Lol. Wth.


Very sweeeeeeeeet <3 src="http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p184/irrsstblysexy/z4433791.gif">
Looks nice.


Yehhhhhh.


:D pretty.

My comp suddenly can use lerhhhhhhhhhhhh.
So, Yay :D
But I dont know when it's gna spoil agn.
Hais.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
Why no one's updatg much..?

If all my friends were jumpg off th bridge,
I wont be jumpg down with them,
I'd be down there at th bottomw catchg them.


2:57 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS