16.11.06
Haha, updating more~!


Oooooh, flirty feeling haha.

Daren Tan :D

Lol, see this.


The weird experiences of being a PSS judge
Super评审奇遇记

Sometimes when I'm shopping, passersby would come up to me and ask what 'head voice' means… Once, I was swimming when someone suddenly swam towards me, shouting, "Hey Lee Wei Song…. Lee Wei Song! Teacher, I ask you ah…" I was actually concentrating on my swimming but he gave me such a shock that I nearly had a cramp! Who would have thought I still have to teach in the swimming pool?

Lol, lame.. hah.
I think Maxillian Chan is very pretty.
Very cute also haha.
She has a great complexion o.O
K, enough
_______________________________________



11:47 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS