12.11.06
Enjoy :D:D:D
My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade



When I was a young boy my father took me into the city
to see a marching band
He said 'Son when you grow up, would you be, the saviour of the broken, the beaten and the damned?'
He said 'Will you, defeat them, your demons, and all the non-believers, the plans that they have made?
Because one day I'll leave you a phantom to lead you in the summer to join the Black Parade.'

WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY, MY FATHER TOOK ME INTO THE CITY
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND!
HE SAID 'SON WHEN YOU GROW UP, WOULD YOU BE, THE SAVIOUR OF THE BROKEN, THE BEATEN AND THE DAMNED?!'

Sometimes I get the feeling
She's watching over me
And other times I feel like I should go
And through it all; the rise and fall, the bodies in the streets
And when you come we watch you want to know

We'll carry on
We'll carry on
and though you're singing, god believe me
Your memory will carry on
You'll carry on
And in my heart I can't contain it
The end of world is waiting

Your romances you reel in from decimated dreams
Your misery and hate will kill us all!
So paint it black and take it back
And let's shout aloud at prayer!
Defy unto the end we hear the call!

So carry on
We'll carry on
and though your singing, god believe me
Your memory will carry on
And carry on
And though you're broken and defeated
Your weary widow marches

On and on we carry through the fears
Disappointed faces of your peers
Take a look at me
Cause I could not care at all

Do or die
You'll never make me
Because I won't
You'll never take my heart
And though they try
They'll never break me
They want it all
They wanna break this heart

I won't explain
Or say I'm sorry
I'm not ashamed
I'm gonna show my scar
Give the chair
Now while I'm broken
Listen here!
And listen to me!

I'm just a man,
I'm not a hero
Just a boy
Now let him sing this song
I'm just a man
I'm not a hero
I don't care

We'll carry on
We'll carry on
And though you're singing, god believe me
Your memory will carry on
You'll carry on
And though you're broken and defeated
Your weary widow marches on!

Do or die
You'll never make me
Because I won't
You'll never take my heart
And though they try
They'll never break me
They want it all
They wanna break this heart

Do or die
You'll never make me
Because I won't
You'll never take my heart
And though they try
They'll never break me
They want it all
They wanna break this heart
____________________________________________
I like the beginning,
Perhaps more thn the back.
Hahah:D


1:40 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS