11.11.06


Ahahahahaha,
I cant believe I just flooded many ppl's blog ):
Lols,
I think i flooded Tara, Charmaine, Jo, Roxie, Tzeyen's
blogs :D
Lols.
Kinda damn sian.
K, let me talk abt some things.

I am very afraid of splitting classes D:
I am afraid tht this news is true D:

If split classes:
I cant imagine what am i gna be without all these besties in 1/6.
I am afraid, tht probably im nt gna make friends easily.
I am afraid tht im gna be sosososo lonely..?
I am afraid prbably everyone will nt like me or what.
I am afraid i have no one to talk to.
_______________________________

Maybe i'll have to kill myself.
Hahahah.
Life wld be real terrible if all tht happens.
O.o
Oh gosh ):
Hais D:


2:51 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS