5.10.06
Never Be replaced - 1st Lady




Baby I love you& I'll never let you go
But if I have to boy, I think that you should know
All the love we made, can never be erased
& I promise you that you will never be replaced

Baby I love you& I'll never let you go
But if I have to boy, I think that you should know
All the love we made, can never be erased
& I promise you that you will never be replaced

I love you yes I do
I'll be with you as long as you want me to
Until there can't be any end of time

From the day I met you
I knew we'd be together
& now I know I wanna be with you forever
I wanna marry you, and I wanna have your kids
Thinking never compare to the feeling of your kisses

I can say Im truly happy to this day
You've made me think that I've live my life with everything
There's never been a doubt in my mind
That I regret ever having you by my side
But if the day comes that I've to let you go
I think there's something I should probably let you know

I enjoyed everyday that I spent with you
and I will miss you cos I'm happy that i had you at all

Baby I love you& I'll never let you go
But if I have to, boy, I think that you should know
the love we made can never be erased
and i promise you that you will never be replaced

Baby I love you& I'll never let you go
But if I have to, boy, i think that you should know
The love we made, can never be erased
& I promise you that you will never be replaced
You will never be replaced

I feel for you, yes i do
I'll be with you as long as you want me to
Until the end of time.
____________________________________________

Okay, I got this from Michelle's blog :D
This song was very popular & famous way back then :D
When i was Primary 5.
Hahhaahah, Thats what Michelle says in her blog xP
Haha.
Seriously.
& I cant rmb if it were exam days, but michelle says so..
Haha.
This song reminds me of the primary sch days :\
Hais.
Okay.
Today - Geography..
One paper down :D
Hais.
The paper was kinda hard for me.
Cos i didnt really studied a lot ytd.
Was too tired.
Haha.
The map part was like killing me.
My mind was totally blank =,=
Haisssss/
Oh wdv.
After exams, 10plus,
Went to Pam& Ade hse mac.
Ate breakfast/
Then i went to roxanne's hse :D
Studied Math, and urh, a little of Lit.
Hahhaha.
The polishing guy was funny :D
Very shuai luh ~!
Lolololololols.
Then he was like in the same position of the way he's standg.
Hahaha.
Then he looked like wildlife man.
Hahahhaa.
Then blahblahblah.
Ate scrambled eggs, & mashed potatoes :D
Haha.
Then messed ard with her bro's cam.
Lols.
We tried taking photos of whereby we hide under the blankets &
Sittg on the toiletbowl.
Hahah,
Then took photos of crystal :D
Hahah.
Then later, she had tution at 5.30
So i went homeeeeee :D
Hah.
Okay,
Tomorrow D:
Literature & Math 1 DDDD:
Urghs
Sucky examinations D:
Hmpghs.
Listening to Never be replaced :D
Niceeeeeeeeeeee <333333
Hohohohoh.


7:02 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS