7.10.06
I'm going to smile
& make you think I'm happy,
I'm going to laugh,
so you don't see me cry,
I'm going to let you go in style,
& even if it kills me
-I'm going to smile.

Found it in a friend's friend's friend blog :D
Hahaha.
_______________________________________________________________________


Lols, Roxanne shittg in toilet.

Yucks!

Hahaha

Haha, we're just being lame hiding under the blanket.

We were actually studying luh :D

Lololololols.

Okay, more not uploaded.

Next time bah :D



2:35 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS