4.10.06
Hurhur.
Today was Chinese Paper.
Wah laooooo.
5 Comprehensions,
if im not wrong.
Wah lao like siao luh.
Read until i wna give up.
I just dont understand the passage,
So ended up reading a passage over 3-4 times.
Ah diao.
Wasted loads of time.
Hais.
For the multiple choice compre
i think i didnt do well D:
For the compo,
I hope it'd be okay :Hais.
Have been coughing all day long.
Since last few weeks sia.
Ah wdv.
Very sian.
Next test -
Tomorrow - Geography.
Geography lehhh.
Haisssssssssssssss D:

Okay, study ..
I just wna get grades all passed.


3:04 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS