11.10.06
Don't care so much for me
I may get used to it.

Don't come so near to me
I may not be able to detach from it.

Don't put so much faith in me
I may not be able to handle it.

Don't touch me the way you do
I may not be able to get over it.

Don't become a part of my life
cause' without you, I won't be able to live it.

Don't make me fall for you
If you have to leave one day.

Don't give me the hope
That it's foreevr you gonna stay.

Cause' love is an emotion
I won't be able to hide
When love isn't reciprocated with love
It hurts deep down inside.

Don't start something
I won't be able to end.

Don't make me believe
That you can be more than a friend.

Cause' at the end of it all,
I don't wanna hear you say,
'I'm sorry,'
'but i never felt this way.'


11:34 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS