21.9.06
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee
He actually said hello to me :D
on MSN.
I was like jumpg with delight :D
Oh ok.
Today was / had Mother tongue Oral.
Blooooody.
Sooooo scared sia
In the hall,
The air-con blew so hard.
Hahahaha.
& my hands went super cold.
& the passage was about
helping the father wash car.
Wah lao.
Some, or rather, alot of words i didnt know how to read.
Urgsh.
I paused damn load of times luh.
Hmpghs.
Then the conversation was about,
If your friends say bad about you in your back & you find out somehow,
what'd you do?
& Why do you think they did those things?
& Would you still be friends with 'em?
I stammered in my sentences..
Arghs,.
I rly dont know what'd happen when these happen.
It's like, kinda scary,
that you lose everything one day,
& fully lonely.
D:

&
2 things:
Arggggggghs 1: I hate teachers that dont respect us, yah.
Arggggggghs 2: I hate teachers who dont give a damn.
& for both, we have respected them enough.
Blooooody.
I am supposed to not be vulgar cos the sch says so.
Like, wth.
Oh wdv,
then we waited in the canteeeen for some ppl after us..
then suddenly,
I felt tired & sleeeepy.
Like my eyes shutting
& everytime i feeeel like that
i will kinda daydream & stare in the air.
Hahaahhaahhah
Then so,
cons & mar went j8 while i went home.
I thoroughly slept throught the whole journey.
& nearly missed my bustop.
Lols.
Oh wdv,
Tmr is gonna be bored...?
Hais.
& exams coming D:


9:03 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS