9.9.06
quiz time :D
love yourself:
yeah of course lah.

been in love:
hahhahahhahahh XD

doubt love:
yah, hah.

still in love:
nah, lols.

last time u hugged someone:
can't remember.
i hugged crystal, roxy's dog :]

last time u kissed someone:
in my dreams... hah

last person u chatted with:
msn? Leonardddd. Hah, he’s bored mah.

last person who made u laugh:
hmmmm. Cant really rmb .. Almost everyone makes me laugh. Hah.

longest friend:
urhhhh. No idea.

person u clicked with rily fast:
hahhha, click.
I click with everyone hah.

(SHORT ANSWERS)

i miss: sleep

i have: mouth

i love: dog

i think: big

i had: chocolate

i am: tired

he is: what?

they were: who?

last 2 digits of ur mobile: 41

(SHORT ANSWERS)

cant wait to: to finish this quiz

really wanna: finish this quiz

cant wait for: you to stop asking

lookin forward to: holidays, freeeeedom

how u feelin right now: depressed

wats ur biggest goal: achieving my goals

wat annoys u the most: people who are very super cunning

wat can make u smile: someone who makes me laugh naturally

an incident u can neva forget: sleeeeeping :D laughing too hah.

somethin ur tryin to forget: the past

i can: laugh

i really: need a longer hol

i truely: want hols!

i felt: arghs

i'm trying to: feel hahhah.

i will: laugh


_______________________________________

Q1) Sleep with or without clothes on?
with :D

Q2) Prefer black or blue pens?
blue

Q3) Dress up on Halloween?
hmmm. Nah.

Q4) Like to travel?
yes, really loves

Q5) Like Someone?
yeh

Q6) Do they know?
kinda.. hah.

Q7) Who sleeps with you every night?
brother. In same room not same bed.

Q8) Think you're attractive?
-.- sure. Hah. Youre more 

Q9) Want to get married?
sure.

Q10) To who?
hmmm. The shuai-est guy. Hah.

Q11) Are you a good student?
yah, guai. Hah, lying to you only mah.

Q12) Are you currently happy?
hmmmm im depressed, trying to forget.

Q13) Have you ever been cheated on?
yeh :[

Q14) Birthplace?
singapore

Q15) Christmas or Halloween?
christmas

Q16) Colored or black-and-white photo?
coloured.

Q17) Do long distance relationships work?
urh? Nope. Not really.

Q18) Do you believe in astrology?
urh.

Q19) Do you believe in love at first sight?
probably. ha

Q20) Do you consider yourself the life of the party?
huh. dunno

Q21) Do you drink?
no way/.

Q22) Do you make fun of people?
yah hah.

Q23) Do you think dreams eventually come true?
yeh, I hope so..

Q24) Favorite fictional character?
urh. Superman. :D

Q25) Go to the movies or rent?
rent bah. Movie also can hah. Rent can see agn & agn. Movie is so shuang :D

Q26) Have you ever moved?
urh? House? If so yeh.

Q27) Have you ever ripped anything?
yah hah a lot.

Q28) How's the weather right now?
dark.

Q29) Last time you cut your hair?
last week.

Q30) Last person you talked to on the phone?
Leonard, to say hello. Testing. ? gah.

Q31) Last time you showered?
9pm

Q32) Loud or soft music?
both

Q33) Mcdonalds or Burger King?
mac!

Q34) Night or day?
night

Q35) Number of pillows?
loads

Q36) Piano or guitar?
piano, guitar is coool

Q37) Future job?
tai-tai.. hah.

Q38) Current job?
student -.-

Q39) Current love?
love

Q40) Current longing?
no stress pressure.

Q41) Current disappointment?
hw not done.

Q42) Current annoyance?
back to sch shit.

Q43) Last thing you ate?
chocolate

Q44) Last thing you bought?
dunno

Q45) Most recent thing you are looking forward to?
hols

Q46) What are you hearing right now?
tv, radio, dog bark//


Q47) Plans for the weekend?
dunno

Q48) What did you do today?
dunno project ?

----------

1.Ever been given a ring?
yah xDDDDD

2. Longest relationship?
hahaahaha.

3. Last gift you received?
chocolate

4. How many times have you dropped your cell?
loads.

5. Last sport you played?
soccer hah

6. Things you spend a lot of money on?
fooooood xD

7. Three things you ate last?
dunno sweeets

8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex?
looks lah.

9. One favorite song?
loads :]

10. Where do you live?
s'pore lah

11. Last relationship?
hhahhahahaha

12. Cell phone service provider?
starhub

13. Favorite mall store?
don’t know.
14. Longest job held?
I dunnooo.

15. Do you own a pair of dice?
no…

16. Do you prank call people?
yehyeh fun :D

17. Last person who text messaged you?
jezica

18. First FRIEND you'd call if you won a lottery?
hmm. The person closest to me that time//

19. Last time you attended church?
urh / / I don’t go to church

20. Favorite fast food restaurant?
mac?

21. Last incoming call?
dad..

22. Last time you got drunk?
never ever./

23. Where's your favorite place to eat with friends?
anything la

24. Can you cook?
yeh kinda, hha.

25. What car do you drive?
I don’t drive hah.

27. Last time you cried?
cant rmb
I don’t cry easily outside.

28. Most hated food?
urh those yuckyed taste de luh.

29. Thing you like most about yourself?
I rock more than you do. Hah.

30. Things you hate most about yourself?
I give up easily, very.

31. Last time you had an argument?
with Leonard abt how idiotic he were, just now. Hah.

33. Favorite Movie?
lot.

34. Name all of the people that you've been with?
urh.

35. Nervous Habits?
telling everyone tht im nervous

36. Last kiss?
hah.

37. Last movie rented?
urh dunno/

38. Favorite alcoholic drink?
none

39. Favorite perfume?
don’t use lah

40. What are you thinking at the moment?
stupid hol hw.

---------- next! Hah/

1) How old do you wish you were?
baby, but I’d still end up gng throught this age.. I dun wan

2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
dunno.

3) What do you do when vending machines cheat your money?
kick, and curse. Hah.

4) Do you consider yourself kind?
urh.. yah :D hah. I am..

5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
hand but I don’t want.

6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Japanese? Or I dunno lah.

7) Do you know your neighbors?
urh, not really.

8) What do you consider a vacation?
?

9) Do you follow your horoscope?
not really.

10) Would you move for the person you loved?
move? What.

11) Are you touchy feely?
hah. Huh.

12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
uh yah?

13) Dream job?
dream I think very far.

14) Favorite channel(s)?
dontknow

15) Favorite place to go on weekends?
don’t know

16) Showers or Baths?
both :D

17) Do you paint your nails?
sometimes.

18) Do you trust people easily?
yeh I think

19) What are your phobias?
dark rainy loud days

20) Do you want kids?
yeh

21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
someitmes

22) Where would you rather be right now?
beauty sleep forever.

23) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
ahahha.

24) Heavy or light sleeper?
heavy hah.

25) Are you paranoid?
yah sure.

26) Are you impatient?
yah

27) Who can you relate to?
close ppl

28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
urh?

29) Have you been burned by love?
hah, cool fire.

30) Whats your favorite pick-up line?
ah?

31) Whats your main ring tone on your mobile?
dunno

32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
sleep or com..

33) What did the last text on your cellphone say?
dunno lah lazy check.

34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
mine lah.

35) What color shirt are you wearing?
orange

36) Most recent movie you watched?
dunno..

37) Name three things you have on you at all times?
clothes comb specs

38.) What color are your bed sheets?
blue

39) How much cash do you have on you right now?
hah, im at home. Don’t carry cash ard at home..

40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
just shut up & eat lah. Like, wth.

42) I cant wait:
finishing this long quiz.

43) What did you have for dinner last night?
wah this is gettg irritatg

44) How tall are you barefoot?
-.- short lah I know.

45) Do you own a gun?
no.

46) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
urh. Milk? Milo?

47) Where do you think youll be in 10 yrs?
dunno

48) Last thing you ate?
chocolate

49) What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don’t sing in shower

50) Last thing that made you laugh?
I laugh at almost everything I cant rmb

51) Worst injury youve ever had?
cant rmb.

52) Does someone have a crush on you?
..

53) Whats your favorite candy?
dunno

54) What song do you want played at your funeral?
hah, Cant Imagine Me Without You.


______________________________________

Q: NAME A FRIEND WHO'S NAMES STARTS
WITH A "S"
A: sophia

Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS:
A: unknown

Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?:
A: wah lao u very smart horhx?

Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
A: yeh

Q: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
A: nope

Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOURE GOING TO?
A: don't know

Q: WHOS THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?
A: beautrice. Hah.

Q: WHAT WORDS DO YOU SAY A LOT?
A: like idiot, shit, stupid, lame

Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE:
A: choco!!!! arghs

Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?
A: “ ok lorh” brother/

Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
A: yeh

Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE DONNIE DARKO?
A: no..

Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
A: no I aint hunter

Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
A: yeh

Q: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU" AND MEANT IT?
A: hahha, I have never said it. -.-

Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?:
A: sleeeping

Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
A: . ? beau hah.

Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
A: all the quizzes say the same darn thing.

Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY ?
A: the person u talking to.. this is getting bored.

Q: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
A: uh.

Q: ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
A: yah

Q: DO YOU CLEAN UP NICE?
A: uh?

Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
A: I dont

Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDES YOUR HOUSE?
A: roxy hse.

Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?
A: uh I think no

Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
A: donno

Q: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH BRAIN DEAD QUIZZES ARE CRYING FOR HELP IN SOME TWISTED WAY?
A: woah, so cheeem I tot quizzes were meant to be short and sweet

Best
1. Male friend: hmmmm. Nt sure.
2. Female: best female ____ ? what,
3. Vacation: haha . ?
2. Day of the week: Friday.. ?
3. Food: loads
4. Memory: urh.
Last
1. Person you saw: brother
2. Talked to on the phone: Leonard hah/.
3. Hugged: dunno
4. Person u texted: forgot

Today
1. Is: sucky
2. Got any plans: sleep
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: hols ending

Favorites
1. Number(s): 23
2. Song: loadds
3. Color: hah red .
4. Season: winter

Currently
1. Missing someone: yeh
2. Mood: depressed

True or False
I am a morning person: t quite
I am a perfectionist: t (depends)
I am an only child: f
I am currently in my pajamas: f
I am online 24/7: f
I am very shy around the opposite gender: depends la
I can be paranoid at times: t
I currently regret something that I have done: t
I enjoy talking on the phone: t
I have a lot to learn: t
I have a secret: t

----------

DON'T TAKE IT IF YOU'RE GOING TO LIE.

1. WOULD YOU GET BACK WITH YOUR LAST EX IF YOU COULD?
- if he loves me hah.

2.WHAT KIND OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
- orangey shirt

3. WOULD YOU KISS ANYONE ON YOUR FRIEND'S LIST?
- urh.

4. DO YOU HAVE "A THING" FOR ANYONE ON YOUR TOP FRIENDS LIST?
- urh.

5. HOW MANY PEOPLE ON YOUR LIST DO YOU KNOW IN REAL LIFE?
- almost all.

6. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT TO HAVE?
- see luh.

7. DO YOU HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH YOUR PARENTS?
- maybe

8. WHAT NAME WOULD YOU WANT TO HAVE BESIDES THE ONE YOU HAVE NOW?
- dunno

9. WOULD YOU EVER MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX?
- no way

10. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST B-DAY?
- play

12. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP TODAY?
- 11am

13. WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT THREE NIGHTS AGO?
- cant rmb

14. DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR PULLED?
- no

15. NAME SOMETHING YOU CAN'T WAIT TO DO?
- sleep

16. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR MOM?
- just

17. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WISH YOU COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF?
- dunno

18. IF YOU HAD 250,000 DOLLARS... WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH IT?
- do a lot a lot of thing

19. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AT YOUR
CURRENT JOB?
- urh

20. HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO TOM?
- haaaahahhhaH HAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHHA
OMGOSH
HAHAAHAHHA THIS IS THE BEST QUESTION EVER EVER - - -
Should I answer : “ nope, I haven’t seen tom recently.. will talk to him if I see him..”
HAHHHHAHHAHHAHAHHHA. LIKE, WTH NICE QUESTION.

21. DESCRIBE WHAT UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING?
- COOOOL :]

22. LAST THING YOU ATE?
- CHOCOLATE!!!! I’VE SAID THIS A THOUSAND MILLION ZILLION TIMES.

23. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MONTH?
- december

24. YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MONTH?
- EXAMS MONTH

25. WHAT'S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BORROWED FROM ANYONE??
- DUNNO

26. WHO IS GETTING ON YOUR NERVES RIGHT NOW?
- you lovely quiz.

27. MOST VISITED WEBPAGE?
- my blog. Hahh.

28. LAST PERSON YOU TEXT MESSAGED?
- wth, u asked SO MANY TIMES!@ @FEAe!$@%!@%@#& IM GNG CRAZY DOING QUIZES

29. LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU SAD?
-DUNNO LAH..


30. WOULD YOU TAKE A BULLET FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND?
- HMMMM. What kinda best friend

31. FAVORITE KIND OF DRINK?
- wdv

32. HAVE YOU BEEN TO EUROPE?
- nope

35. IF SOMEONE YOU HATED DIED, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- happy? hah


1:13 AM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS