18.9.06
Oh everybody!
Im back,
suprisingly back.
-.-, dun give me that face yah?
Lols.
I know you miss me,
I know you love me,
I know you want me.
Hahahahhaahahs.
dont give me that face, =.=
Hahahhahahaahahaah.
Oh wdv.
Yesterday had English Oral lah.
Wah piang.
I was so scared tht i was trembling luh.
& Like Ms Wah didnt say huh?
Did she?
It was like, everybody shock tio luh.
Arghs.
Okay back to oral,
Was about forgetting things huh.
I rly cant recall hah.
Then asked whats the embarrased things you have done/
Wahlao.
I was like, HUH.
& my mind totally went black sia.
He gave me 1 min to think.
Haha.
& i knew i talked crap lah.
Scary luh,
& after the oral,
Cos i was no. 2 mah
So i finished early.
& me & ade went foyer wait
& all were like, woah!
Then
So difficult..
& then karen fell down at the foyer\s stairs.
hahhaah.
pooooooor thing :hah.
then went to canteeen cos of some complains;
that we\re makin too much noise...
hmphsg
then we played games, lame ones
& sang songs.
haha.
then home :D

im now at michelle's(choy/lim) house!
hahah, & im back frm hiatus i guess.
but will be into agn.
oh wdv.
& i like her house!
wheeeeeeeeeeeee~
Hahahaahhhah
supposedly to do IPW but we all not doing lah.
Hohohoohoh.
Okay, ppl, EOYs are coming. :S
Buck up....


9:59 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS