4.9.06
Name: BEAUTRICE :]
Age: 13 :]
Location: S'pore :D
Height: 158cm {i know im short, dont laugh ):
Weight: 39kg { i yearn to weigh :]
Eye color: black {i wished i had those beautifullycoloured, natural eyes :]
Nationality: S'porean! <33
Natural Hair Color: black :]
Style: urh, fun ? hah.
Dye hair: my parents disallow :[
Contacts/Glasses: glasses :Schooling: parkview pri, northspring pri, then NOW DEYI SEC :D
Ambition: HAH, MILLIONAIRE -.- HAH.
Job: STUDENT :Tattoos: NONE :]
Piercings: 2, EARHOLE :]
Tattoos You Want: I DONT WANT ANY.. lookks ugly.
Piercings You Want: i want not more than 5 :]
DOB: 230593 xD
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: HAHAHAH, I AM SINGLE :]
Siblings ONE OLDER BRO.

INTEREST

What Do You Do For Fun: ANYTHING I WANNA DO LAH.
Any Hobbies: URH, I DONT COLLECT HOBBIES...EAT, SLEEP..
Do You Collect Anything: NOPE.
What Do You Do When You Hang Out With Friends?: GO WALKN SHOP PLAY
Do Watch Tv: YEAH.
Fav Shows: ALOT :]
Do You Listen To Music: EVERYTIME <3333
Favourite Bands: I DONT LIKE BANDS.
Favourite Songs: WOAH, ITS A LOT TO LIST :]
Do You Watch Movies?: YEH, -.-
Favourite Movies: A LOT OF THEM ARE NICE ..
Prefer to Rent of Theater: URH, HUH? YOU MEAN OR? THEATER.
Favourite Actors: I DONT HAVE A FAVE ACTOR..
Favourite Actresses: NEITHER.
Do You Watch Cartoons?: DEFINITELY :)
Favourite Cartoons: ALOT, LOOONEY TUNES, TEEEEN TITANS. HAHH.
Do you like Anime: NO, I HATE IT.
What Are You Favourites?: i dont like!
Do You Like Sports: IM FINE WITH THEM..
What Are Your Favourites: I DONT FAVE.
Do You Read: yah, sometimes only.
Favourite Books: not quite.
Do You PLay Video Games: yah :] sometimes..
Favourited: no
How Often Do You Go On The Internet: everyday unless the internet or com is down, hah.
Any Favourite Webbies: lols, my blog -.- gah.
Do You Have Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Lover/Husband/Wife: lols, girlfriends? gah.
What's Their Name: everysingle.
How Did You Meet: lols.
How Long How You Been Together: this is seriously stupid.
How Long Do You Want It To Last: refer to the above answer :]
What Do You See In Your Future:i wanna marry my guy.
How Far Have You Gone With Them: woah this is seriously carried away.
Are You In Love With Them: oh i see.
Best Memories With Them: it's talkin bout the bgr thingy.
What Do You Love Most Bout Them: haha, i love you.
Do You Trust Them: trust you
Do You Think You Will Someday Marry Them: of coz.
Do You Have a Best Friend:woah, finally out. i have BEST FRIENDS :D
What's Their Name: A LOT LEH.
Who Are Your Close Friends: PLENTY
Do You Have Any Online Friends: YAH
Who Are Your Closest Online Friends: URH, MAR, MICH, CHAR, ROX, PAM, CON, LOADS LAH.
What Friends Can You Talk to Bout Everything: HMM, THE CLOSE ONES.
What friends are most like you: HOWD I KNOW.
do you have many friends or just a few?: MANY.. :D
do you want more friends?: IF I CLD? IM HAPPY WITH MY FRIENDS
what do you like to do with your friends?: PLAY LAUGH LAME..
where do you like to go with your friends?: ANYWHERE, EVERYWHERE.
FAMILY
Do You Get Along With Your Parents: KINDA..

Are They Still Married: YES :]
Do You Listen To What They Say: sometimes!
Are You Close With Them: SO-SO.
Are They Good Parents:YAH SOMETIMES.
Siblings:1 BRO.
How Old Are They: 15 + ?
Do You Get Along WIth Them: OKAY..
FAVOURITE
Colours: RED, ORANGE YELLOW :]

Food: LOADS, I LIKE EATING :]
Drink: LOADS TOO :)
Time Of The Day: SLEEEPING & PLAYING

Day of The Week: IT DEPENDS :]
Season: WINTER :] I THINK
Month: DECEMBER { HOLIDAYS!!

Restaurant: ALOT.
Stores: URH.
Brands: HAHAH, NICE ONES.
Magazines: 8 DAYS.
Pieces Of CLothings: HUH?

Piece of Jewelry: SUIT TO MY TASTE ONE LAH.
Do you love youself? : YEH, OF COURSE :D


7:40 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS