16.9.06


London Bridge

Oh snap(x3)
Oh They ain't ready for this
Oh shit

When I come to the club step aside (Oh snap)
Pop the seat
VIP 'cause ya know I gotta shine
Fergie Ferg and me love you logn time
all my girls get down on the floor
back to back drop it down real low
I'm such a lady but I'm dancin' like a ho
'cause you know I don't give a fuck so here we go

[chorus]
How come everytime you come around
my London London Bridge wanna go down
Like, "London London Londy" Wanna go down like "London London Londy"
We Goin' down like (repeat twice)

If the drinks keep pourin' and my speech starts slurrin'
Everybody start lookin' real good

That grey goose got me sp

And everytime I get up on a dude
Paparazzi put my business up in the news


_____________________________________________
This song is quite nice eh?
Hah.
I found this in a blogskin :D
& she's in BEP
:DD
She has this very nice & sexy voice, yeh.


11:54 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS