7.8.06
You And Me - Lifehouse

what day is it
and in what month
this clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up
and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time

cause it's you and me and all of the people
with nothing to do
nothing to lose
and it's you and me and all of the people
and I don't know why
I can't keep my eyes off of you

all of the things that I want to say
just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping inwards
you got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here

cause it's you and me and all of the people
with nothing to do
nothing to prove
and it's you and me and all of the people
and I don't know why
I can't keep my eyes off of you

there's something about you now
I can't quite figure out
everything she does is beautiful
everything she does is right

you and me and all of the people
with nothing to do
nothing to lose
and it's you and me and all of the people
and I don't know why
I can't keep my eyes off of you

you and me and all of the people
with nothing to do
nothing to prove
and it's you and me and all of the people
and I don't know why
I can't keep my eyes off of you

what day is it
and in what month
this clock never seemed so alive

this song is fab :D




LIKE WOWOWOWOWOWOW :]

ok today,

started off with sian-ed chinese..
with the dunno what old man teacher &
mrs ang as vip in class.
then STILL, SIAN./
EH NO, STARTED OFF LAUGHING DURING ASSEMBLY:D
we still talking bout the wanton mee, with no chilli :]
LOLS.
then PE
hahhas.
play netball.
wah lao.
my team keep losing cause TALLY yaoling, jasmine yeo.
keep blocking..
LOLS.
then, we compete with mar, con they all.
LOLS.
slacked right there.
then the dunno-what-name-teacher
came punished us with some warnings at first
lols, she was like so pekchek :D
tht's interesting.
she made us (ONLY US 10PPL)
run ard the field for 2 rds.
then we run & slacked bochap her
then she made us run another LAME ROUND
(when the boys are playing football everywhere :D)
LOLS.
then they all look at us, like URH.
hahahahs
then she made us do 20 pushups in a straight line.
LOLS.
then situps, 50 i guess.
XD
her expressions funny luh.
i find it funny
then some can stop, some continue..
i can stop :D
ok then she still bushuang face lah.
then we all smiling..
make her angry..
HAHAH.
then sian for the rest..
until after sch..
walk to busstop,with roxanne & mareesa.
budden we dunwan go home yet ard 3 so early luh/
then go to the stupid big scary park
the playgrd thr.
lols, then walk & laugh about what banglha thing (lasttimede)
HAHAHS.
THEN LAUGH UNTIL CANNOT.
still laughing
like siao/
then roxanne complaining both of us siao overboard :D
LOLS.
thenn go central, sit at mac.
talk & laugh & ghost stories & igfeafbkvj iubvewbvjkbviebawiufa
all the way until 6.30pm
like, wah siao"?!
LOLS.
we sit there damned long luh.
then we very noisy, actually supposedly, me lah :D
laugh at everything..
then go home together lah
roxanne kena say-ed by ppl to sit down agn
last time also, cos she very small mah..
LOLS.
then she very jidong de luh
she will like WAHHHHH.
THEN STAND UP & GRAB YOUR WRIST.
hahahhas.
ok then go home luh.
LOLS.
today is a gooood laughing day :D
BYE.:]


9:15 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS