23.8.06
WHEEEEE ~
I AM SO GUAI TODAY :]
I ATTENDED M&D
YAY.
THEN WE COLLECTED OUR T-SHIRTS!
IT'S LIKE, URH.
it's blue, like the uniform.
but luckily, it wasnt yellow.
:D
HAH.
THEN it was ok lah
HAH.
ok,
&& these few days are BADDDDDD.
HAIS.
exams.!
tmr,
D&T
chapt 9,10,11,12,13
crazy sia.
then got science, & geography tests
PRETTY windy is just SO fun :]
&&& i guess all of us love her to bits :D
HAHAHS.
OK, THEN HOME
!
ADELINE & ROXANNE ARE JUST SO SWEEEEEEET <333
they waited for me at 6.45pm ?
I GUESS.,
SO NICE!
THANK YOUUUUU xD !


8:02 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS