31.7.06
oh my, i love this song..
playing right now..
:D
ok, today's very super duper COLD.
EEK.
LIKE, WAHLAO.
& I WAS LIKE GNG ARD ASKING FOR JACKETS..
lols.
& today math test, i knw nothing at all lah
i was like shit!
how to do?!?!
i think im failing!
ah.
ok just now, was at macs
with jas.w
shes teaching me math lols.
:D
& shes nagging..
lols.
&& NAPFA SHIT COMING LAH.
THIS WED!
OMG.
I HOPE I WONT FAIL.. !
ok bye. :D


6:32 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS