28.7.06
I wrote your name on sand it gotwashed.
I wrote your name in air, it wasblown away.
Then I wrote your name on myheart
& I got heart attack.
God saw me hungry, he createdpizza
.He saw me thirsty, he createdPepsi.
He saw me in dark, he createdlight.
He saw me without problems, hecreated YOU.
Twinkle Twinkle little star
You should know what you are
And once you know what youare
Mental hospital is not so far.
The rain makes all thingsbeautiful.
The grass and flowerstoo.
If rain makes all things beautiful
why doesn't it rain on you?
Roses are red, violets are blue
monkeys like u
should be kept inthe zoo.
Don't feel so angry you will find
me there too
not in the cage but laughing atyou.
When your life is in darkness prayto God
ask him to free you from darkness
and if after you pray
and you're still in darkness,
please pay your ELECTRICITYBILL!

lols, i find it funny.
this was sent to me by angie weeks ago..
lols.


6:01 PM
daily dosage

BYEBYE ;D
e-mail
LINKS
adeline anthony biying brandon bryon brenda charmaine chester constance clarissa eliada esther ethel fion fiona gerald huimei hong ying jamie jane jasmine yap jasmine jeannie jieting kelly lynn may melisa michel michelle mimi pamela peiyi puayling roxanne ruth shawn shumei sebastian syahirah
tzeyen weelim xinrui xinyi xiu yi xue fang yenni yining yining
Courage 6'05 106'06
987fm Blogskins Letsingalong :D Photobucket Friendster

CREDITS
Base codes: <3


CHATTERS